We’re looking for people on a mission – those with the motivation and courage to jump in, take control of their career, embrace new experiences, meet great people and build new skills.
please fill the form below to apply career with us .
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Marketing
We are looking for a highly motivated, professional individual who is a self-starter with a positive, “can-do” attitude who can work effectively in a sales team atmosphere. The successful candidate could be experienced or a recent college graduate looking for an outstanding, entry-level marketing opportunity.
We offer a base salary and lucrative bonus structure with no cap on your earning potential. We also provide reimbursement for travel and marketing expenses.
Applicants must have / be:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills,
- Sales experience or outstanding sales potential,
- Previous industry related experience is a plus,
- The skill to research and develop a target client base,
- The ability to develop and follow sales leads,
- The ability to learn and understand our business and services,
- The ability to make daily sales calls and receive case assignments,
- The ability to meet and entertain clients as needed in the evenings and on weekends as necessary,
- Bilingual is a plus,
- Technical ability and computer proficiency,
- A valid driver’s license and favorable driving record,
- A suitable and reliable vehicle,
- Adequate auto liability insurance naming the company as an additional insured,
- Favorable references, and
- A favorable criminal history.
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Creative
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating high quality, accurate and creative artwork in a timely manner that meets the needs of clients and fulfills their editorial responsibility. The Graphic Designer works closely with the sales staff to create, modify and update advertisements in time to meet monthly advertising deadlines. Editorial production includes laying out pages and creating infographics, chart and maps to supplement the editorial stories that are creative, easy to understand and tell the story visually.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to produce effective advertisements that meet the needs of clients
- Create accurate graphics, charts and maps that visually support editorial news
- Present necessary ad proofs to sales team on time, ensuring that client has adequate time for review and approval
- Meet the minimum number of monthly ads produced (ad quota), as set by the Art Production Manager
- Create web ads and save client logos in web format as needed
- Commit to the highest level of accuracy and complete all design responsibilities within established deadlines
- Produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at networking events and other external functions
- Must be able to drive and provide own transportation and motorist insurance
- Assist in other duties as instructed or required
- Must be punctual and maintain an acceptable attendance record
- Must adhere to company policies and procedures
The right fit:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related coursework
- At least one (1) year of prior experience in graphic design
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
- Experience with file preparation for CMYK output
- Ability to pass the Company’s graphic design test
Location: Abu Dhhabi – Department: Development
- Provide services for evaluation, planning, requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, deploying, providing service to, providing training for, maintaining or updating JIOWC web-based applications or web-enabling a current system.
- Use JIOWC standard software development languages (i.e. Adobe Coldfusion, Microsoft .NET and COM, C#, and JAVA). Web applications shall be developed for Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and support current industry standard web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE).
- Design and develop web interfaces specific to the application using the JIOWC interface standards already in place and rapid application development principles to achieve a user-friendly interface design.
- Design and develop web based graphics (e.g. banners, icons, buttons, backgrounds, etc.) adhering to JIOWC standards and style sheets for a unified appearance.
- Use JIOWC provided development tools for graphics design (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Adobe Captivate).
- Provide support to develop or update classroom curriculum and/or computer based training (CBT) materials for supported systems as required by the JIOWC.
- Perform web server software (e.g. Adobe Coldfusion, Microsoft IIS, JAVA, etc.) installation, upgrade, and patch management as required, coordinating with network administrators to minimize impact on users.
- Collaborate with JIOWC Webmasters in the design, development, and maintenance of JIOWC websites and webpages to facilitate the distribution of IO products and data in a production environment to meet new user needs and respond to/anticipate technological innovations.
- Monitor server resources to identify utilization/consumption trends, and projecting when resource utilization/consumption will be such that delivery of services by the servers falls below acceptable performance levels for both physical and virtual servers utilizing software packages such as Microsoft and VMWare on both standalone and blade servers.
- Coordinate with the Database administrator on database requirements, design and develop the database schema required to meet the requirements of the application, and deploy the database in a production environment. The schema shall adhere to application specific requirements such as single user access, but viewable by many.
- Coordinate with network administrators on access security requirements required by the Intelligence Community to ensure data security and availability to all participating organizations. Access controls shall be put in place via username/password or PKI login as directed by the government to allow access by only registered users.
- Monitor and enforce web security and report breeches and maintain contact with DoD authorities to ensure sites meet cybersecurity and procedural requirements. Maintain and evaluate security audit control logs. Ensure access lists are maintained and ensure restricted content is audited for access attempts.
- Create and maintain developers’ guides and users’ guides conforming to the format provided by the JIOWC.
- Identify and resolve end users’ problems and concerns during the rapid application development and deployment phases of the application.
- Perform daily inspections of applicable logs to ensure web applications are functioning properly.
- Assist with assessment and authorization documentation, and assist with maintaining cybersecurity controls. Source files and documents to support authorization shall comply with one of the acceptable formats listed in DOD Instruction 8510.01, Risk Management Framework for DOD IT, and as specified by the JIOWC.
- Participate in conferences, technical interchange meetings, and user group meetings as a representative of the JIOWC. Typical conferences include the Intelink Technical Exchange Meeting, the Intelink Conference, and The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Information Sharing Conference.
- 7 years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, deploying, providing service to, providing training for, maintaining or updating web based applications/websites.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least one of the following web development software and technologies in use at the JIOWC:
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Captivate.
- Microsoft .Net environment.
- Adobe Coldfusion Application server and Coldfusion rapid application development language.
- Web server software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) web server).
- Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Knowledge of commercial and industry-standard web-application development software including Perl, PHP, Java, XML script writing, and newer web technologies.
- IAT Level II Certification (A+, Network+, or Security+ )
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Administration
Meeting preparation, organization and set up for Team leads, personnel teams and external customers.
Interface with senior and high level customer personnel on behalf of the Team leads.
Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
Conserve Team lead’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
Maintain Team lead’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and expense reports, set-up for customer meetings to include food and beverage ordering, and assemble meeting material packages.
Assist with monthly reports and program deliverables
Oversee program indocing of new personnel
Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Work with office administration staff to ensure strong team office efficiency.
Active Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
8-10 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant.
5 years’ experience working with government customers.
Strong English language skills.
Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and must be Internet savvy.
Willing to learn additional software products, i.e. Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop.
Strong attention to detail.
Able to interface with senior management, employees and customers in a highly professional manner.
A self-starter, willing to take ownership of projects and processes.
Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work within tight deadlines, and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Management
The Business Development role is responsible for driving net new sales and revenue from prospective and existing customer accounts within the assigned vertical. Sells solutions through prospecting, networking and executing on account plans and marketing initiatives to increase Iron Mountain footprint within assigned accounts resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
- Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution selling
- Must have the proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities
- Must exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills through power messaging
- Encompasses strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and business acumen for effective decision making
- Candidates should be able to make business decisions and think in broad terms, considering the impact to the entire company
- Ability to team effectively at all levels of IRM and customer personnel (to include c-level) on a wide range of topics and issues
- Candidate must have or quickly develop strong Power Messaging and Challenger Selling skills and incorporate these into their regular selling routine.
- Ability to develop, maintain and present to senior level management within their customer base
- Create demand by understanding specific vertical market business challenges, delivering entry point value statements, value propositions, and by identifying the key buying influences in a complex sales environment
- Ability to present to senior level management
- Negotiation skills
- Account / relationship management
- Effective questioning techniques
- Proficient with oral and written communication
- Total travel up to 25%
- Education / Experience: 4-year College Degree / 4 – 7 years
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Technical Support Representative
• Answers customer calls to provide technical assistance and troubleshooting with the entire Stryker Communications product line.
• Will initiate RMA’s and follow on customer support as needed based on initial troubleshooting performed.
• Opens Trouble Tickets/Service Requests Enters customer issues data and information into computer based data tracking system.
• Answers phones within prescribed standards to achieve desired customer satisfaction levels of support.
• Enters information into Oracle based modules pertinent to Technical Support and Customer Service needs.
• Documents process of technical support form initiation of call through problem resolution of situation including all quality records involved.
• Keeps team members and supervisor informed of issues requiring FDA notification and MDR reporting.
• Responsible for compliance with standard written procedures and quality documentation of company policies and documentation of the Technical Support department.
• Will train new personnel in one on one settings.
• Work on projects relating to the Technical Services department.
• May manufacture test equipment or fixtures for field use.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Has the independence and authority to perform required tasks to ensure all provisions of the quality system are met.
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Copywriter
At the beginning of each project, the incumbent will work closely with assigned art director partner(s) in concept development. He or she will then write and revise copy to suit each client’s particular needs and tone of voice-while also contributing to high response rates. Finally, the successful incumbent will be expected to acquire and maintain knowledge of client branding, goals, legal requirements, and product or service features. Essential Job Functions 33.3% – Contribute to the development of breakthrough concepts. 33.3% – Write clear and compelling, copy demonstrating expertise of client and job. 33.3% – Implement client changes to copy.
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Customer Care Specialist
Overview and Responsibilities
Responsible for daily customer inquiries from internal and external customers to completion. Performs other duties as assigned.
Any business related clerical job skills any business related clerical job skills Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Possess the organizational skills to manage and prioritize a multi-task position. Possess interpersonal skills necessary to successfully interact with clients and Company staff. Must maintain telephone and personal etiquette to effectively deal with clients, vendors, peers and management even under stressful conditions. One year customer service experience in a physician or hospital setting. Knowledge of general office techniques as normally acquired through one year experience in credit and collections preferred.
Ability to type and/or key accurately, problem solving, written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a high stress environment. Ability to collaborate and cooperate with others for the best possible outcomes – promote Teamwork Ability to prioritize and multi task
Effective verbal, written and customer service skills as it relates to patients and insurance companies. Some knowledge of insurance billing and collections. Knowledge of basic guidelines as it relates to various insurance companies. Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Content
This is an exciting position for a motivated team-oriented individual with a desire to obtain excellent experience across multiple functional areas within a global web team. This role has the opportunity to work across the web production life cycle and the ability to play a role in mapping and defining global authoring and governance processes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Processing web-based authoring requests that come down from the different stakeholders in the group
- Responsible for investigation, quality analysis, authoring and monitoring of the testing and final deployment.
- Collaborate with other team members for effective implementation
- Producing, optimizing, publishing and maintaining high-quality content across our global websites, ensuring that visitors to our site have a seamless and positive user experience.
- Participate in the full web production lifecycle, including scoping out and documenting content and other requirements, production, testing and ongoing management/refinement
- Support localization of global web content and quality of translations
- Work collaboratively with developers, stakeholders, UX designers and other teams to produce and publish compelling content
- Ensure online content supports SEO goals, our brand standards, web style guidelines and legal and compliance requirements
Skills and Experience
- Experience capturing general feature, design, and user requirements for use by developers, designers, content developers
- Experience writing user stories
- Experience with agile and/or combo waterfall /agile processes
- Some or knowledge of experience mapping or documenting processes
- Knowledge of html5, CSS and general knowledge of SEO tactics and standards
- Knowledge and experience with responsive web designs
- Familiarity with popular web browsers on desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and optimizing imagery for the web and mobile devices
- Good collaboration and communication skills, proficient in English both verbal and written
- A willingness to work outside of the normal work schedule from time to time
- Diligence in testing and QA
- The ideal candidate will have a balance of technical aptitude as well as sensitivity to design, content and function
- A superhuman eye for detail, even under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines
Education and Other Skills
- BA or BS in a related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar content management/digital production or technical role, ideally for a global website
- Proficient in using a content management system, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Understanding of SEO principles and content optimization
Location: Abu Dhabi – Department: Sales
The Sales Representative II is accountable for serving as a primary point of contact for customer sales and market development. Data analysis and negotiation skills are regularly utilized to identify potential areas of expansion, develop prospective new customers and maximize existing sales opportunities. Execution and application of sales initiatives, policies and programs in support of business plans and strategic objectives is necessary to meet annual company and individual goals.
As a Sales Representative II will provide support and assistance to outside sales, internal sales, operations, purchasing, quality and finance personnel, as requested; and in support of succession planning, this intermediate level position mentors Sales Representatives I and Sales Administrators.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Understand and incorporate Wesco’s vision, Sales initiatives and policies in all behavior, practice and decisions
Maintain a strong understanding of Wesco’s quality standards, product lines, pricing and delivery schedules
Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to inquiries and requests
Maintain and develop new and existing Wesco customers through professional and appropriate sales methods; Recognize when negotiation may produce sales opportunities and utilize effective negotiation skills
Source products when necessary based on Wesco’s best practices; Ensure adherence to customer approvals and quality requirements; Understand and follow export compliance requirements
Provide support and assistance to Sales Branches, Internal Sales, Corporate Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Quality, Finance and other departments as needed to resolve sales related efforts
Process contract bids with guidance; Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of expansion
Train and mentor Level I Sales Representatives; Build and follow a personal development plan through the use of Intranet tools and programs, sales training programs, self-assessment tools, and relevant training course; Attend regular and impromptu sales meetings and company-sponsored training and events, as required, Travel may be required